Weekly Investment Summary
Lump Sum Investment Summary
Investment Performance Chart
% Change From Start
|09/29/2022||0.02202 USD||+0.00%||+0.00%||10.00 USD||10.00 USD||-0.00 USD||-0.02%||454.16 TAMA||370.00 USD||369.93 USD||-0.07 USD||-0.02%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|10/06/2022||0.09224 USD||+318.94%||+318.94%||20.00 USD||51.88 USD||+31.88 USD||+159.42%||562.57 TAMA||370.00 USD||1,549.75 USD||+1,179.75 USD||+318.85%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|10/13/2022||0.04106 USD||-55.49%||+86.49%||30.00 USD||33.09 USD||+3.09 USD||+10.31%||806.10 TAMA||370.00 USD||689.87 USD||+319.87 USD||+86.45%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|10/20/2022||0.02921 USD||-28.86%||+32.67%||40.00 USD||33.54 USD||-6.46 USD||-16.15%||1,148.43 TAMA||370.00 USD||490.78 USD||+120.78 USD||+32.64%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|10/27/2022||0.02412 USD||-17.42%||+9.56%||50.00 USD||37.70 USD||-12.30 USD||-24.60%||1,562.95 TAMA||370.00 USD||405.30 USD||+35.30 USD||+9.54%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|11/03/2022||0.02942 USD||+21.97%||+33.63%||60.00 USD||55.98 USD||-4.02 USD||-6.71%||1,902.81 TAMA||370.00 USD||494.34 USD||+124.34 USD||+33.60%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|11/10/2022||0.02335 USD||-20.63%||+6.06%||70.00 USD||54.42 USD||-15.58 USD||-22.25%||2,331.03 TAMA||370.00 USD||392.34 USD||+22.34 USD||+6.04%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|11/17/2022||0.02427 USD||+3.94%||+10.23%||80.00 USD||66.57 USD||-13.43 USD||-16.79%||2,743.03 TAMA||370.00 USD||407.78 USD||+37.78 USD||+10.21%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|11/24/2022||0.021 USD||-13.47%||-4.61%||90.00 USD||67.60 USD||-22.40 USD||-24.89%||3,219.15 TAMA||370.00 USD||352.86 USD||-17.14 USD||-4.63%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|12/01/2022||0.01971 USD||-6.14%||-10.47%||100.00 USD||73.44 USD||-26.56 USD||-26.56%||3,726.45 TAMA||370.00 USD||331.18 USD||-38.82 USD||-10.49%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|12/08/2022||0.01331 USD||-32.47%||-39.55%||110.00 USD||59.59 USD||-50.41 USD||-45.83%||4,477.71 TAMA||370.00 USD||223.63 USD||-146.37 USD||-39.56%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|12/15/2022||0.01551 USD||+16.50%||-29.57%||120.00 USD||79.42 USD||-40.58 USD||-33.81%||5,122.56 TAMA||370.00 USD||260.54 USD||-109.46 USD||-29.58%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|12/22/2022||0.0157 USD||+1.27%||-28.68%||130.00 USD||90.43 USD||-39.57 USD||-30.44%||5,759.34 TAMA||370.00 USD||263.84 USD||-106.16 USD||-28.69%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|12/29/2022||0.01493 USD||-4.94%||-32.20%||140.00 USD||95.96 USD||-44.04 USD||-31.46%||6,429.22 TAMA||370.00 USD||250.80 USD||-119.20 USD||-32.22%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|01/05/2023||0.01404 USD||-5.94%||-36.23%||150.00 USD||100.26 USD||-49.74 USD||-33.16%||7,141.35 TAMA||370.00 USD||235.92 USD||-134.08 USD||-36.24%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|01/12/2023||0.01328 USD||-5.42%||-39.68%||160.00 USD||104.83 USD||-55.17 USD||-34.48%||7,894.27 TAMA||370.00 USD||223.14 USD||-146.86 USD||-39.69%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|01/19/2023||0.01384 USD||+4.22%||-37.14%||170.00 USD||119.25 USD||-50.75 USD||-29.85%||8,616.72 TAMA||370.00 USD||232.55 USD||-137.45 USD||-37.15%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|01/26/2023||0.01941 USD||+40.21%||-11.86%||180.00 USD||177.20 USD||-2.80 USD||-1.56%||9,131.97 TAMA||370.00 USD||326.07 USD||-43.93 USD||-11.87%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|02/02/2023||0.0192 USD||-1.10%||-12.82%||190.00 USD||185.25 USD||-4.75 USD||-2.50%||9,652.93 TAMA||370.00 USD||322.49 USD||-47.51 USD||-12.84%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|02/09/2023||0.02207 USD||+14.99%||+0.25%||200.00 USD||223.02 USD||+23.02 USD||+11.51%||10,105.98 TAMA||370.00 USD||370.83 USD||+0.83 USD||+0.23%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|02/16/2023||0.01968 USD||-10.84%||-10.63%||210.00 USD||208.83 USD||-1.17 USD||-0.56%||10,614.14 TAMA||370.00 USD||330.62 USD||-39.38 USD||-10.64%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|02/23/2023||0.01639 USD||-16.71%||-25.56%||220.00 USD||183.93 USD||-36.07 USD||-16.40%||11,224.27 TAMA||370.00 USD||275.36 USD||-94.64 USD||-25.58%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|03/02/2023||0.01672 USD||+2.04%||-24.05%||230.00 USD||197.67 USD||-32.33 USD||-14.06%||11,822.22 TAMA||370.00 USD||280.97 USD||-89.03 USD||-24.06%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|03/09/2023||0.01391 USD||-16.84%||-36.84%||240.00 USD||174.39 USD||-65.61 USD||-27.34%||12,541.23 TAMA||370.00 USD||233.66 USD||-136.34 USD||-36.85%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|03/16/2023||0.01316 USD||-5.39%||-40.24%||250.00 USD||174.99 USD||-75.01 USD||-30.01%||13,301.21 TAMA||370.00 USD||221.07 USD||-148.93 USD||-40.25%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|03/23/2023||0.01196 USD||-9.11%||-45.69%||260.00 USD||169.04 USD||-90.96 USD||-34.99%||14,137.39 TAMA||370.00 USD||200.92 USD||-169.08 USD||-45.70%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|03/30/2023||0.01233 USD||+3.11%||-44.00%||270.00 USD||184.29 USD||-85.71 USD||-31.74%||14,948.37 TAMA||370.00 USD||207.17 USD||-162.83 USD||-44.01%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|04/06/2023||0.0114 USD||-7.55%||-48.23%||280.00 USD||180.38 USD||-99.62 USD||-35.58%||15,825.56 TAMA||370.00 USD||191.53 USD||-178.47 USD||-48.24%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|04/13/2023||0.01151 USD||+1.01%||-47.70%||290.00 USD||192.19 USD||-97.81 USD||-33.73%||16,694.01 TAMA||370.00 USD||193.46 USD||-176.54 USD||-47.71%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|04/20/2023||0.02037 USD||+76.89%||-7.50%||300.00 USD||349.95 USD||+49.95 USD||+16.65%||17,184.97 TAMA||370.00 USD||342.19 USD||-27.81 USD||-7.51%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|04/27/2023||0.02874 USD||+41.10%||+30.53%||310.00 USD||503.79 USD||+193.79 USD||+62.51%||17,532.92 TAMA||370.00 USD||482.85 USD||+112.85 USD||+30.50%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|05/04/2023||0.02022 USD||-29.65%||-8.17%||320.00 USD||364.42 USD||+44.42 USD||+13.88%||18,027.51 TAMA||370.00 USD||339.69 USD||-30.31 USD||-8.19%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|05/11/2023||0.01682 USD||-16.83%||-23.63%||330.00 USD||313.08 USD||-16.92 USD||-5.13%||18,622.20 TAMA||370.00 USD||282.51 USD||-87.49 USD||-23.65%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|05/18/2023||0.01602 USD||-4.73%||-27.24%||340.00 USD||308.26 USD||-31.74 USD||-9.34%||19,246.43 TAMA||370.00 USD||269.14 USD||-100.86 USD||-27.26%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|05/25/2023||0.01553 USD||-3.08%||-29.48%||350.00 USD||308.78 USD||-41.22 USD||-11.78%||19,890.48 TAMA||370.00 USD||260.86 USD||-109.14 USD||-29.50%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|06/01/2023||0.01521 USD||-2.06%||-30.94%||360.00 USD||312.41 USD||-47.59 USD||-13.22%||20,548.07 TAMA||370.00 USD||255.49 USD||-114.51 USD||-30.95%||16,804.01 TAMA|
|06/08/2023||0.01407 USD||-7.51%||-36.12%||370.00 USD||298.95 USD||-71.05 USD||-19.20%||21,259.04 TAMA||370.00 USD||236.30 USD||-133.70 USD||-36.13%||16,804.01 TAMA|
*Please note that values above utilizes data from CoinGecko and ExchangeRate-API.
How to use the TAMA DCA tool
How to use this Tamadoge Investment Calculator
To use this TAMA DCA crypto calculator, you will need to follow these steps:
- Input your investment information: The first step in using this TAMA DCA crypto calculator is to input information about your investment goals. This will typically include the amount of money that you want to invest in Tamadoge, as well as the frequency of your investments (such as weekly or monthly). This TAMA DCA crypto calculator may also allow you to input additional information, such as your risk tolerance or the length of your investment horizon.
- Generate your DCA plan: After you have input your investment information, this TAMA DCA crypto calculator will generate a plan for how to invest using the DCA strategy. This plan will typically include the amount of money that you should invest each period, as well as the total amount of money that you will have invested after a certain number of periods.
- Use the plan to guide your investments: Once you have generated your DCA plan, you can use it as a guide for your Tamadoge investments. You can use the plan to determine the amount of money that you should invest each period, and track your progress over time to ensure that you are staying on track with your investment goals.
- Monitor your Tamadoge investment: In addition to using your DCA plan to guide your investments, it is also important to regularly monitor the performance of your Tamadoge investment. You can do this by accessing your investment account and viewing your Tamadoge balance and trade history. This will allow you to track the value of your investment and see how it is performing over time.
How portfolio values are calculated
The portfolio value in this TAMA DCA crypto calculator is typically calculated by adding up the total value of all of the Tamadoge that you have invested in. This value is typically calculated by multiplying the number of Tamadoge that you have invested in by the current market price of Tamadoge.
For example, let's say that you have invested a total of 5 Tamadoge using the DCA strategy, and the current market price of Tamadoge is $500. In this case, the portfolio value of your Tamadoge investment would be 5 x $500 = $2,500.
Additionally, this TAMA DCA crypto calculator may also take into account the value of any additional investments that you have made using other cryptocurrencies or traditional assets. These investments would be added to the total value of your portfolio, along with the value of your Tamadoge investments.
Overall, the portfolio value in this TAMA DCA crypto calculator is an important metric that can help you to track the performance of your investments and see how your portfolio is growing over time. By regularly monitoring the portfolio value, you can make more informed and disciplined investment decisions, and improve your chances of success in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.
What is Dollar Cost Averaging?
TAMA Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) is a popular investment strategy that is often used in the world of cryptocurrency. TAMA DCA involves investing a fixed amount of money into TAMA (Tamadoge) on a regular basis, regardless of the current market price. This strategy can help investors to smooth out the potential ups and downs of the market and reduce the risk of buying at the wrong time.
Here's an example of how TAMA DCA works: let's say that you want to invest $500 in Tamadoge. Instead of buying $500 worth of Tamadoge all at once, you could use the TAMA DCA strategy to buy $100 worth of Tamadoge every week for five weeks. This means that you would be buying Tamadoge at different prices each week, depending on how the market is moving. If the price of Tamadoge goes up during those five weeks, you will be buying less Tamadoge each week. But if the price of Tamadoge goes down, you will be buying more Tamadoge each week.
The main advantage of using the TAMA DCA strategy is that it can help to reduce the risk of buying at the wrong time. By investing a fixed amount of money on a regular basis, you can avoid the potential pitfalls of trying to time the market or making emotional decisions about when to buy. This can help to ensure that you are consistently buying into the market, rather than making large, one-time purchases that could be affected by market fluctuations.
Additionally, TAMA DCA can help to reduce the average cost of your investment over time. By buying at different prices, you can potentially average out the cost of your investment and end up with a lower overall price than if you had bought all at once. This can help to maximize your returns in the long term.
Overall, the TAMA DCA strategy is a popular and effective way to invest in Tamadoge. It can help to reduce risk and improve your chances of success in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.
How to invest in Tamadoge?
To invest in Tamadoge, you will need to find a reputable and reliable cryptocurrency platform or exchange that offers Tamadoge trading.
OKEx is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers Tamadoge trading. To invest in Tamadoge in OKEx, you will need to follow these steps:
- Create an account on OKEx: Visit the OKEx website and sign up for an account. You will need to provide some basic personal information and complete a verification process to create your account.
- Fund your OKEx account: Once your account is set up, you will need to deposit funds into your OKEx account. You can do this by transferring funds from your bank account or using a supported cryptocurrency.
- Search for Tamadoge on OKEx: Once you have funds in your OKEx account, you can search for Tamadoge on the platform. You can use the search bar or navigate to the "Markets" section of the OKEx website to find Tamadoge.
- Place an order to buy Tamadoge: Once you have found Tamadoge on OKEx, you can place an order to buy it. You will need to specify the amount of Tamadoge that you want to buy, as well as the price at which you are willing to buy it.
- Monitor your Tamadoge investment: After you have placed your order, your investment in Tamadoge will be processed and your Tamadoge will be added to your OKEx account. You can monitor the performance of your investment by accessing your OKEx account and viewing your Tamadoge balance and trade history.
Overall, investing in Tamadoge using OKEx is a simple and straightforward process. By following these steps, you can easily add Tamadoge to your investment portfolio and start benefiting from its potential growth.