Weekly Investment Summary
Lump Sum Investment Summary
Investment Performance Chart
% Change From Start
|04/26/2022||0.28588 USD||+0.00%||+0.00%||10.00 USD||10.00 USD||-0.00 USD||-0.02%||34.98 FITFI||400.00 USD||399.92 USD||-0.08 USD||-0.02%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|05/03/2022||0.56019 USD||+95.96%||+95.96%||20.00 USD||29.59 USD||+9.59 USD||+47.95%||52.83 FITFI||400.00 USD||783.67 USD||+383.67 USD||+95.92%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|05/10/2022||0.33281 USD||-40.59%||+16.42%||30.00 USD||27.58 USD||-2.42 USD||-8.08%||82.88 FITFI||400.00 USD||465.58 USD||+65.58 USD||+16.40%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|05/17/2022||0.24745 USD||-25.65%||-13.44%||40.00 USD||30.50 USD||-9.50 USD||-23.74%||123.29 FITFI||400.00 USD||346.17 USD||-53.83 USD||-13.46%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|05/24/2022||0.17145 USD||-30.71%||-40.03%||50.00 USD||31.13 USD||-18.87 USD||-37.74%||181.62 FITFI||400.00 USD||239.84 USD||-160.16 USD||-40.04%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|05/31/2022||0.14594 USD||-14.88%||-48.95%||60.00 USD||36.50 USD||-23.50 USD||-39.17%||250.14 FITFI||400.00 USD||204.16 USD||-195.84 USD||-48.96%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|06/07/2022||0.11339 USD||-22.31%||-60.34%||70.00 USD||38.35 USD||-31.65 USD||-45.21%||338.33 FITFI||400.00 USD||158.62 USD||-241.38 USD||-60.35%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|06/14/2022||0.05724 USD||-49.52%||-79.98%||80.00 USD||29.36 USD||-50.64 USD||-63.30%||513.03 FITFI||400.00 USD||80.08 USD||-319.92 USD||-79.98%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|06/21/2022||0.1013 USD||+76.97%||-64.56%||90.00 USD||61.96 USD||-28.04 USD||-31.16%||611.75 FITFI||400.00 USD||141.71 USD||-258.29 USD||-64.57%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|06/28/2022||0.09432 USD||-6.89%||-67.01%||100.00 USD||67.68 USD||-32.32 USD||-32.32%||717.77 FITFI||400.00 USD||131.94 USD||-268.06 USD||-67.01%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|07/05/2022||0.08629 USD||-8.51%||-69.81%||110.00 USD||71.92 USD||-38.08 USD||-34.61%||833.65 FITFI||400.00 USD||120.72 USD||-279.28 USD||-69.82%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|07/12/2022||0.06832 USD||-20.82%||-76.10%||120.00 USD||66.94 USD||-53.06 USD||-44.21%||980.02 FITFI||400.00 USD||95.58 USD||-304.42 USD||-76.11%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|07/19/2022||0.09247 USD||+35.34%||-67.65%||130.00 USD||100.60 USD||-29.40 USD||-22.61%||1,088.16 FITFI||400.00 USD||129.36 USD||-270.64 USD||-67.66%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|07/26/2022||0.08525 USD||-7.81%||-70.18%||140.00 USD||102.75 USD||-37.25 USD||-26.61%||1,205.46 FITFI||400.00 USD||119.26 USD||-280.74 USD||-70.18%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|08/02/2022||0.09262 USD||+8.64%||-67.60%||150.00 USD||121.62 USD||-28.38 USD||-18.92%||1,313.43 FITFI||400.00 USD||129.57 USD||-270.43 USD||-67.61%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|08/09/2022||0.11355 USD||+22.60%||-60.28%||160.00 USD||159.11 USD||-0.89 USD||-0.56%||1,401.50 FITFI||400.00 USD||158.85 USD||-241.15 USD||-60.29%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|08/16/2022||0.12083 USD||+6.41%||-57.73%||170.00 USD||179.30 USD||+9.30 USD||+5.47%||1,484.26 FITFI||400.00 USD||169.03 USD||-230.97 USD||-57.74%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|08/23/2022||0.08593 USD||-28.88%||-69.94%||180.00 USD||137.52 USD||-42.48 USD||-23.60%||1,600.63 FITFI||400.00 USD||120.21 USD||-279.79 USD||-69.95%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|08/30/2022||0.08485 USD||-1.26%||-70.32%||190.00 USD||145.78 USD||-44.22 USD||-23.27%||1,718.49 FITFI||400.00 USD||118.70 USD||-281.30 USD||-70.33%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|09/06/2022||0.07673 USD||-9.57%||-73.16%||200.00 USD||141.83 USD||-58.17 USD||-29.09%||1,848.82 FITFI||400.00 USD||107.34 USD||-292.66 USD||-73.17%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|09/13/2022||0.07711 USD||+0.50%||-73.03%||210.00 USD||152.53 USD||-57.47 USD||-27.37%||1,978.50 FITFI||400.00 USD||107.87 USD||-292.13 USD||-73.03%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|09/20/2022||0.06437 USD||-16.52%||-77.48%||220.00 USD||137.33 USD||-82.67 USD||-37.58%||2,133.86 FITFI||400.00 USD||90.05 USD||-309.95 USD||-77.49%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|09/27/2022||0.05798 USD||-9.93%||-79.72%||230.00 USD||133.69 USD||-96.31 USD||-41.87%||2,306.33 FITFI||400.00 USD||81.11 USD||-318.89 USD||-79.72%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|10/04/2022||0.06482 USD||+11.79%||-77.33%||240.00 USD||159.46 USD||-80.54 USD||-33.56%||2,460.61 FITFI||400.00 USD||90.67 USD||-309.33 USD||-77.33%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|10/11/2022||0.06139 USD||-5.29%||-78.53%||250.00 USD||161.02 USD||-88.98 USD||-35.59%||2,623.51 FITFI||400.00 USD||85.88 USD||-314.12 USD||-78.53%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|10/18/2022||0.06579 USD||+7.18%||-76.99%||260.00 USD||182.57 USD||-77.43 USD||-29.78%||2,775.50 FITFI||400.00 USD||92.04 USD||-307.96 USD||-76.99%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|10/25/2022||0.05228 USD||-20.53%||-81.71%||270.00 USD||155.08 USD||-114.92 USD||-42.56%||2,966.76 FITFI||400.00 USD||73.14 USD||-326.86 USD||-81.71%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|11/01/2022||0.05315 USD||+1.66%||-81.41%||280.00 USD||167.65 USD||-112.35 USD||-40.12%||3,154.90 FITFI||400.00 USD||74.36 USD||-325.64 USD||-81.41%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|11/08/2022||0.06246 USD||+17.51%||-78.15%||290.00 USD||207.02 USD||-82.98 USD||-28.62%||3,315.00 FITFI||400.00 USD||87.38 USD||-312.62 USD||-78.16%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|11/15/2022||0.03795 USD||-39.24%||-86.72%||300.00 USD||135.78 USD||-164.22 USD||-54.74%||3,578.50 FITFI||400.00 USD||53.09 USD||-346.91 USD||-86.73%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|11/22/2022||0.03164 USD||-16.63%||-88.93%||310.00 USD||123.20 USD||-186.80 USD||-60.26%||3,894.55 FITFI||400.00 USD||44.26 USD||-355.74 USD||-88.93%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|11/29/2022||0.0414 USD||+30.86%||-85.52%||320.00 USD||171.21 USD||-148.79 USD||-46.50%||4,136.08 FITFI||400.00 USD||57.92 USD||-342.08 USD||-85.52%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|12/06/2022||0.03275 USD||-20.89%||-88.54%||330.00 USD||145.44 USD||-184.56 USD||-55.93%||4,441.38 FITFI||400.00 USD||45.82 USD||-354.18 USD||-88.54%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|12/13/2022||0.03874 USD||+18.28%||-86.45%||340.00 USD||182.03 USD||-157.97 USD||-46.46%||4,699.50 FITFI||400.00 USD||54.20 USD||-345.80 USD||-86.45%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|12/20/2022||0.0284 USD||-26.71%||-90.07%||350.00 USD||143.41 USD||-206.59 USD||-59.02%||5,051.67 FITFI||400.00 USD||39.72 USD||-360.28 USD||-90.07%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|12/27/2022||0.0279 USD||-1.74%||-90.24%||360.00 USD||150.92 USD||-209.08 USD||-58.08%||5,410.06 FITFI||400.00 USD||39.03 USD||-360.97 USD||-90.24%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|01/03/2023||0.02316 USD||-17.00%||-91.90%||370.00 USD||135.26 USD||-234.74 USD||-63.44%||5,841.87 FITFI||400.00 USD||32.40 USD||-367.60 USD||-91.90%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|01/10/2023||0.02419 USD||+4.47%||-91.54%||380.00 USD||151.31 USD||-228.69 USD||-60.18%||6,255.18 FITFI||400.00 USD||33.85 USD||-366.15 USD||-91.54%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|01/17/2023||0.03095 USD||+27.92%||-89.17%||390.00 USD||203.56 USD||-186.44 USD||-47.80%||6,578.28 FITFI||400.00 USD||43.30 USD||-356.70 USD||-89.18%||1,399.21 FITFI|
|01/24/2023||0.02724 USD||-12.00%||-90.47%||400.00 USD||189.14 USD||-210.86 USD||-52.72%||6,945.43 FITFI||400.00 USD||38.10 USD||-361.90 USD||-90.47%||1,399.21 FITFI|
How to use the FITFI DCA tool
How to use this Step App Investment Calculator
To use this FITFI DCA crypto calculator, you will need to follow these steps:
- Input your investment information: The first step in using this FITFI DCA crypto calculator is to input information about your investment goals. This will typically include the amount of money that you want to invest in Step App, as well as the frequency of your investments (such as weekly or monthly). This FITFI DCA crypto calculator may also allow you to input additional information, such as your risk tolerance or the length of your investment horizon.
- Generate your DCA plan: After you have input your investment information, this FITFI DCA crypto calculator will generate a plan for how to invest using the DCA strategy. This plan will typically include the amount of money that you should invest each period, as well as the total amount of money that you will have invested after a certain number of periods.
- Use the plan to guide your investments: Once you have generated your DCA plan, you can use it as a guide for your Step App investments. You can use the plan to determine the amount of money that you should invest each period, and track your progress over time to ensure that you are staying on track with your investment goals.
- Monitor your Step App investment: In addition to using your DCA plan to guide your investments, it is also important to regularly monitor the performance of your Step App investment. You can do this by accessing your investment account and viewing your Step App balance and trade history. This will allow you to track the value of your investment and see how it is performing over time.
How portfolio values are calculated
The portfolio value in this FITFI DCA crypto calculator is typically calculated by adding up the total value of all of the Step App that you have invested in. This value is typically calculated by multiplying the number of Step App that you have invested in by the current market price of Step App.
For example, let's say that you have invested a total of 5 Step App using the DCA strategy, and the current market price of Step App is $500. In this case, the portfolio value of your Step App investment would be 5 x $500 = $2,500.
Additionally, this FITFI DCA crypto calculator may also take into account the value of any additional investments that you have made using other cryptocurrencies or traditional assets. These investments would be added to the total value of your portfolio, along with the value of your Step App investments.
Overall, the portfolio value in this FITFI DCA crypto calculator is an important metric that can help you to track the performance of your investments and see how your portfolio is growing over time. By regularly monitoring the portfolio value, you can make more informed and disciplined investment decisions, and improve your chances of success in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.
What is Dollar Cost Averaging?
FITFI Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) is a popular investment strategy that is often used in the world of cryptocurrency. FITFI DCA involves investing a fixed amount of money into FITFI (Step App) on a regular basis, regardless of the current market price. This strategy can help investors to smooth out the potential ups and downs of the market and reduce the risk of buying at the wrong time.
Here's an example of how FITFI DCA works: let's say that you want to invest $500 in Step App. Instead of buying $500 worth of Step App all at once, you could use the FITFI DCA strategy to buy $100 worth of Step App every week for five weeks. This means that you would be buying Step App at different prices each week, depending on how the market is moving. If the price of Step App goes up during those five weeks, you will be buying less Step App each week. But if the price of Step App goes down, you will be buying more Step App each week.
The main advantage of using the FITFI DCA strategy is that it can help to reduce the risk of buying at the wrong time. By investing a fixed amount of money on a regular basis, you can avoid the potential pitfalls of trying to time the market or making emotional decisions about when to buy. This can help to ensure that you are consistently buying into the market, rather than making large, one-time purchases that could be affected by market fluctuations.
Additionally, FITFI DCA can help to reduce the average cost of your investment over time. By buying at different prices, you can potentially average out the cost of your investment and end up with a lower overall price than if you had bought all at once. This can help to maximize your returns in the long term.
Overall, the FITFI DCA strategy is a popular and effective way to invest in Step App. It can help to reduce risk and improve your chances of success in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.
How to invest in Step App?
To invest in Step App, you will need to find a reputable and reliable cryptocurrency platform or exchange that offers Step App trading.
OKEx is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers Step App trading. To invest in Step App in OKEx, you will need to follow these steps:
- Create an account on OKEx: Visit the OKEx website and sign up for an account. You will need to provide some basic personal information and complete a verification process to create your account.
- Fund your OKEx account: Once your account is set up, you will need to deposit funds into your OKEx account. You can do this by transferring funds from your bank account or using a supported cryptocurrency.
- Search for Step App on OKEx: Once you have funds in your OKEx account, you can search for Step App on the platform. You can use the search bar or navigate to the "Markets" section of the OKEx website to find Step App.
- Place an order to buy Step App: Once you have found Step App on OKEx, you can place an order to buy it. You will need to specify the amount of Step App that you want to buy, as well as the price at which you are willing to buy it.
- Monitor your Step App investment: After you have placed your order, your investment in Step App will be processed and your Step App will be added to your OKEx account. You can monitor the performance of your investment by accessing your OKEx account and viewing your Step App balance and trade history.
Overall, investing in Step App using OKEx is a simple and straightforward process. By following these steps, you can easily add Step App to your investment portfolio and start benefiting from its potential growth.