Weekly Investment Summary
Lump Sum Investment Summary
Investment Performance Chart
% Change From Start
|01/10/2023||0.04149 USD||+0.00%||+0.00%||10.00 USD||10.00 USD||-0.00 USD||-0.02%||241.00 FLR||220.00 USD||219.96 USD||-0.04 USD||-0.02%||5,301.97 FLR|
|01/17/2023||0.0434 USD||+4.59%||+4.59%||20.00 USD||20.46 USD||+0.46 USD||+2.28%||471.41 FLR||220.00 USD||230.06 USD||+10.06 USD||+4.57%||5,301.97 FLR|
|01/24/2023||0.03938 USD||-9.27%||-5.10%||30.00 USD||28.56 USD||-1.44 USD||-4.81%||725.37 FLR||220.00 USD||208.73 USD||-11.27 USD||-5.12%||5,301.97 FLR|
|01/31/2023||0.04365 USD||+10.86%||+5.20%||40.00 USD||41.65 USD||+1.65 USD||+4.14%||954.47 FLR||220.00 USD||231.39 USD||+11.39 USD||+5.18%||5,301.97 FLR|
|02/07/2023||0.03914 USD||-10.32%||-5.66%||50.00 USD||47.35 USD||-2.65 USD||-5.30%||1,209.93 FLR||220.00 USD||207.50 USD||-12.50 USD||-5.68%||5,301.97 FLR|
|02/14/2023||0.03927 USD||+0.31%||-5.37%||60.00 USD||57.50 USD||-2.50 USD||-4.17%||1,464.61 FLR||220.00 USD||208.15 USD||-11.85 USD||-5.39%||5,301.97 FLR|
|02/21/2023||0.0409 USD||+4.15%||-1.44%||70.00 USD||69.88 USD||-0.12 USD||-0.17%||1,709.13 FLR||220.00 USD||216.78 USD||-3.22 USD||-1.46%||5,301.97 FLR|
|02/28/2023||0.0393 USD||-3.90%||-5.29%||80.00 USD||77.15 USD||-2.85 USD||-3.56%||1,963.59 FLR||220.00 USD||208.32 USD||-11.68 USD||-5.31%||5,301.97 FLR|
|03/07/2023||0.03653 USD||-7.06%||-11.97%||90.00 USD||81.70 USD||-8.30 USD||-9.22%||2,237.37 FLR||220.00 USD||193.62 USD||-26.38 USD||-11.99%||5,301.97 FLR|
|03/14/2023||0.03389 USD||-7.21%||-18.32%||100.00 USD||85.81 USD||-14.19 USD||-14.19%||2,532.42 FLR||220.00 USD||179.66 USD||-40.34 USD||-18.34%||5,301.97 FLR|
|03/21/2023||0.03026 USD||-10.71%||-27.06%||110.00 USD||86.62 USD||-23.38 USD||-21.25%||2,862.85 FLR||220.00 USD||160.43 USD||-59.57 USD||-27.08%||5,301.97 FLR|
|03/28/2023||0.03762 USD||+24.29%||-9.35%||120.00 USD||117.67 USD||-2.33 USD||-1.95%||3,128.69 FLR||220.00 USD||199.40 USD||-20.60 USD||-9.36%||5,301.97 FLR|
|04/04/2023||0.03467 USD||-7.83%||-16.45%||130.00 USD||118.45 USD||-11.55 USD||-8.89%||3,417.12 FLR||220.00 USD||183.78 USD||-36.22 USD||-16.46%||5,301.97 FLR|
|04/11/2023||0.03461 USD||-0.18%||-16.60%||140.00 USD||128.23 USD||-11.77 USD||-8.41%||3,706.09 FLR||220.00 USD||183.44 USD||-36.56 USD||-16.62%||5,301.97 FLR|
|04/18/2023||0.03476 USD||+0.44%||-16.23%||150.00 USD||138.79 USD||-11.21 USD||-7.47%||3,993.78 FLR||220.00 USD||184.26 USD||-35.74 USD||-16.25%||5,301.97 FLR|
|04/25/2023||0.03219 USD||-7.40%||-22.43%||160.00 USD||138.52 USD||-21.48 USD||-13.43%||4,304.47 FLR||220.00 USD||170.62 USD||-49.38 USD||-22.45%||5,301.97 FLR|
|05/02/2023||0.03035 USD||-5.70%||-26.86%||170.00 USD||140.61 USD||-29.39 USD||-17.29%||4,633.96 FLR||220.00 USD||160.89 USD||-59.11 USD||-26.87%||5,301.97 FLR|
|05/09/2023||0.02848 USD||-6.17%||-31.37%||180.00 USD||141.93 USD||-38.07 USD||-21.15%||4,985.12 FLR||220.00 USD||150.95 USD||-69.05 USD||-31.38%||5,301.97 FLR|
|05/16/2023||0.02823 USD||-0.87%||-31.96%||190.00 USD||150.70 USD||-39.30 USD||-20.68%||5,339.35 FLR||220.00 USD||149.65 USD||-70.35 USD||-31.98%||5,301.97 FLR|
|05/23/2023||0.02792 USD||-1.09%||-32.71%||200.00 USD||159.05 USD||-40.95 USD||-20.47%||5,697.49 FLR||220.00 USD||148.01 USD||-71.99 USD||-32.72%||5,301.97 FLR|
|05/30/2023||0.02454 USD||-12.12%||-40.86%||210.00 USD||149.78 USD||-60.22 USD||-28.68%||6,105.00 FLR||220.00 USD||130.08 USD||-89.92 USD||-40.87%||5,301.97 FLR|
|06/06/2023||0.02087 USD||-14.96%||-49.71%||220.00 USD||137.38 USD||-82.62 USD||-37.56%||6,584.19 FLR||220.00 USD||110.62 USD||-109.38 USD||-49.72%||5,301.97 FLR|
*Please note that values above utilizes data from CoinGecko and ExchangeRate-API.
How to use the FLR DCA tool
How to use this Flare Investment Calculator
To use this FLR DCA crypto calculator, you will need to follow these steps:
- Input your investment information: The first step in using this FLR DCA crypto calculator is to input information about your investment goals. This will typically include the amount of money that you want to invest in Flare, as well as the frequency of your investments (such as weekly or monthly). This FLR DCA crypto calculator may also allow you to input additional information, such as your risk tolerance or the length of your investment horizon.
- Generate your DCA plan: After you have input your investment information, this FLR DCA crypto calculator will generate a plan for how to invest using the DCA strategy. This plan will typically include the amount of money that you should invest each period, as well as the total amount of money that you will have invested after a certain number of periods.
- Use the plan to guide your investments: Once you have generated your DCA plan, you can use it as a guide for your Flare investments. You can use the plan to determine the amount of money that you should invest each period, and track your progress over time to ensure that you are staying on track with your investment goals.
- Monitor your Flare investment: In addition to using your DCA plan to guide your investments, it is also important to regularly monitor the performance of your Flare investment. You can do this by accessing your investment account and viewing your Flare balance and trade history. This will allow you to track the value of your investment and see how it is performing over time.
How portfolio values are calculated
The portfolio value in this FLR DCA crypto calculator is typically calculated by adding up the total value of all of the Flare that you have invested in. This value is typically calculated by multiplying the number of Flare that you have invested in by the current market price of Flare.
For example, let's say that you have invested a total of 5 Flare using the DCA strategy, and the current market price of Flare is $500. In this case, the portfolio value of your Flare investment would be 5 x $500 = $2,500.
Additionally, this FLR DCA crypto calculator may also take into account the value of any additional investments that you have made using other cryptocurrencies or traditional assets. These investments would be added to the total value of your portfolio, along with the value of your Flare investments.
Overall, the portfolio value in this FLR DCA crypto calculator is an important metric that can help you to track the performance of your investments and see how your portfolio is growing over time. By regularly monitoring the portfolio value, you can make more informed and disciplined investment decisions, and improve your chances of success in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.
What is Dollar Cost Averaging?
FLR Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) is a popular investment strategy that is often used in the world of cryptocurrency. FLR DCA involves investing a fixed amount of money into FLR (Flare) on a regular basis, regardless of the current market price. This strategy can help investors to smooth out the potential ups and downs of the market and reduce the risk of buying at the wrong time.
Here's an example of how FLR DCA works: let's say that you want to invest $500 in Flare. Instead of buying $500 worth of Flare all at once, you could use the FLR DCA strategy to buy $100 worth of Flare every week for five weeks. This means that you would be buying Flare at different prices each week, depending on how the market is moving. If the price of Flare goes up during those five weeks, you will be buying less Flare each week. But if the price of Flare goes down, you will be buying more Flare each week.
The main advantage of using the FLR DCA strategy is that it can help to reduce the risk of buying at the wrong time. By investing a fixed amount of money on a regular basis, you can avoid the potential pitfalls of trying to time the market or making emotional decisions about when to buy. This can help to ensure that you are consistently buying into the market, rather than making large, one-time purchases that could be affected by market fluctuations.
Additionally, FLR DCA can help to reduce the average cost of your investment over time. By buying at different prices, you can potentially average out the cost of your investment and end up with a lower overall price than if you had bought all at once. This can help to maximize your returns in the long term.
Overall, the FLR DCA strategy is a popular and effective way to invest in Flare. It can help to reduce risk and improve your chances of success in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.
How to invest in Flare?
To invest in Flare, you will need to find a reputable and reliable cryptocurrency platform or exchange that offers Flare trading.
OKEx is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers Flare trading. To invest in Flare in OKEx, you will need to follow these steps:
- Create an account on OKEx: Visit the OKEx website and sign up for an account. You will need to provide some basic personal information and complete a verification process to create your account.
- Fund your OKEx account: Once your account is set up, you will need to deposit funds into your OKEx account. You can do this by transferring funds from your bank account or using a supported cryptocurrency.
- Search for Flare on OKEx: Once you have funds in your OKEx account, you can search for Flare on the platform. You can use the search bar or navigate to the "Markets" section of the OKEx website to find Flare.
- Place an order to buy Flare: Once you have found Flare on OKEx, you can place an order to buy it. You will need to specify the amount of Flare that you want to buy, as well as the price at which you are willing to buy it.
- Monitor your Flare investment: After you have placed your order, your investment in Flare will be processed and your Flare will be added to your OKEx account. You can monitor the performance of your investment by accessing your OKEx account and viewing your Flare balance and trade history.
Overall, investing in Flare using OKEx is a simple and straightforward process. By following these steps, you can easily add Flare to your investment portfolio and start benefiting from its potential growth.