Weekly Investment Summary
Lump Sum Investment Summary
Investment Performance Chart
% Change From Start
|07/22/2022||0.29391 USD||+0.00%||+0.00%||10.00 USD||10.00 USD||-0.00 USD||-0.02%||34.02 AZY||270.00 USD||269.95 USD||-0.05 USD||-0.02%||918.65 AZY|
|07/29/2022||0.35857 USD||+22.00%||+22.00%||20.00 USD||22.20 USD||+2.20 USD||+10.98%||61.91 AZY||270.00 USD||329.34 USD||+59.34 USD||+21.98%||918.65 AZY|
|08/05/2022||0.34391 USD||-4.09%||+17.01%||30.00 USD||31.29 USD||+1.29 USD||+4.29%||90.99 AZY||270.00 USD||315.88 USD||+45.88 USD||+16.99%||918.65 AZY|
|08/12/2022||0.20207 USD||-41.24%||-31.25%||40.00 USD||28.38 USD||-11.62 USD||-29.05%||140.48 AZY||270.00 USD||185.60 USD||-84.40 USD||-31.26%||918.65 AZY|
|08/19/2022||0.11008 USD||-45.52%||-62.55%||50.00 USD||25.46 USD||-24.54 USD||-49.08%||231.32 AZY||270.00 USD||101.11 USD||-168.89 USD||-62.55%||918.65 AZY|
|08/26/2022||0.13009 USD||+18.17%||-55.74%||60.00 USD||40.08 USD||-19.92 USD||-33.19%||308.19 AZY||270.00 USD||119.48 USD||-150.52 USD||-55.75%||918.65 AZY|
|09/02/2022||0.09013 USD||-30.71%||-69.33%||70.00 USD||37.77 USD||-32.23 USD||-46.04%||419.14 AZY||270.00 USD||82.78 USD||-187.22 USD||-69.34%||918.65 AZY|
|09/09/2022||0.08275 USD||-8.19%||-71.85%||80.00 USD||44.67 USD||-35.33 USD||-44.16%||539.99 AZY||270.00 USD||76.00 USD||-194.00 USD||-71.85%||918.65 AZY|
|09/16/2022||0.08327 USD||+0.64%||-71.67%||90.00 USD||54.96 USD||-35.04 USD||-38.94%||660.07 AZY||270.00 USD||76.48 USD||-193.52 USD||-71.67%||918.65 AZY|
|09/23/2022||0.06831 USD||-17.97%||-76.76%||100.00 USD||55.08 USD||-44.92 USD||-44.92%||806.47 AZY||270.00 USD||62.74 USD||-207.26 USD||-76.76%||918.65 AZY|
|09/30/2022||0.05955 USD||-12.83%||-79.74%||110.00 USD||58.01 USD||-51.99 USD||-47.26%||974.41 AZY||270.00 USD||54.69 USD||-215.31 USD||-79.74%||918.65 AZY|
|10/07/2022||0.06794 USD||+14.10%||-76.88%||120.00 USD||76.19 USD||-43.81 USD||-36.51%||1,121.59 AZY||270.00 USD||62.40 USD||-207.60 USD||-76.89%||918.65 AZY|
|10/14/2022||0.03975 USD||-41.49%||-86.47%||130.00 USD||54.57 USD||-75.43 USD||-58.02%||1,373.16 AZY||270.00 USD||36.51 USD||-233.49 USD||-86.48%||918.65 AZY|
|10/21/2022||0.04 USD||+0.62%||-86.39%||140.00 USD||64.91 USD||-75.09 USD||-53.63%||1,623.16 AZY||270.00 USD||36.74 USD||-233.26 USD||-86.39%||918.65 AZY|
|10/28/2022||0.03485 USD||-12.86%||-88.14%||150.00 USD||66.56 USD||-83.44 USD||-55.63%||1,910.08 AZY||270.00 USD||32.01 USD||-237.99 USD||-88.14%||918.65 AZY|
|11/04/2022||0.03394 USD||-2.63%||-88.45%||160.00 USD||74.80 USD||-85.20 USD||-53.25%||2,204.76 AZY||270.00 USD||31.17 USD||-238.83 USD||-88.46%||918.65 AZY|
|11/11/2022||0.02736 USD||-19.38%||-90.69%||170.00 USD||70.31 USD||-99.69 USD||-58.64%||2,570.26 AZY||270.00 USD||25.13 USD||-244.87 USD||-90.69%||918.65 AZY|
|11/18/2022||0.02071 USD||-24.29%||-92.95%||180.00 USD||63.23 USD||-116.77 USD||-64.87%||3,053.03 AZY||270.00 USD||19.03 USD||-250.97 USD||-92.95%||918.65 AZY|
|11/25/2022||0.01752 USD||-15.41%||-94.04%||190.00 USD||63.48 USD||-126.52 USD||-66.59%||3,623.76 AZY||270.00 USD||16.09 USD||-253.91 USD||-94.04%||918.65 AZY|
|12/02/2022||0.03392 USD||+93.58%||-88.46%||200.00 USD||132.89 USD||-67.11 USD||-33.56%||3,918.59 AZY||270.00 USD||31.15 USD||-238.85 USD||-88.46%||918.65 AZY|
|12/09/2022||0.0579 USD||+70.72%||-80.30%||210.00 USD||236.86 USD||+26.86 USD||+12.79%||4,091.29 AZY||270.00 USD||53.18 USD||-216.82 USD||-80.30%||918.65 AZY|
|12/16/2022||0.0363 USD||-37.31%||-87.65%||220.00 USD||158.49 USD||-61.51 USD||-27.96%||4,366.75 AZY||270.00 USD||33.34 USD||-236.66 USD||-87.65%||918.65 AZY|
|12/23/2022||0.02189 USD||-39.69%||-92.55%||230.00 USD||105.58 USD||-124.42 USD||-54.09%||4,823.50 AZY||270.00 USD||20.11 USD||-249.89 USD||-92.55%||918.65 AZY|
|12/30/2022||0.02088 USD||-4.65%||-92.90%||240.00 USD||110.67 USD||-129.33 USD||-53.89%||5,302.52 AZY||270.00 USD||19.17 USD||-250.83 USD||-92.90%||918.65 AZY|
|01/06/2023||0.02056 USD||-1.51%||-93.00%||250.00 USD||119.00 USD||-131.00 USD||-52.40%||5,788.87 AZY||270.00 USD||18.89 USD||-251.11 USD||-93.01%||918.65 AZY|
|01/13/2023||0.02015 USD||-2.02%||-93.15%||260.00 USD||126.59 USD||-133.41 USD||-51.31%||6,285.27 AZY||270.00 USD||18.50 USD||-251.50 USD||-93.15%||918.65 AZY|
|01/20/2023||0.02121 USD||+5.30%||-92.78%||270.00 USD||143.30 USD||-126.70 USD||-46.92%||6,756.66 AZY||270.00 USD||19.48 USD||-250.52 USD||-92.78%||918.65 AZY|
How to use the AZY DCA tool
How to use this Amazy Investment Calculator
To use this AZY DCA crypto calculator, you will need to follow these steps:
- Input your investment information: The first step in using this AZY DCA crypto calculator is to input information about your investment goals. This will typically include the amount of money that you want to invest in Amazy, as well as the frequency of your investments (such as weekly or monthly). This AZY DCA crypto calculator may also allow you to input additional information, such as your risk tolerance or the length of your investment horizon.
- Generate your DCA plan: After you have input your investment information, this AZY DCA crypto calculator will generate a plan for how to invest using the DCA strategy. This plan will typically include the amount of money that you should invest each period, as well as the total amount of money that you will have invested after a certain number of periods.
- Use the plan to guide your investments: Once you have generated your DCA plan, you can use it as a guide for your Amazy investments. You can use the plan to determine the amount of money that you should invest each period, and track your progress over time to ensure that you are staying on track with your investment goals.
- Monitor your Amazy investment: In addition to using your DCA plan to guide your investments, it is also important to regularly monitor the performance of your Amazy investment. You can do this by accessing your investment account and viewing your Amazy balance and trade history. This will allow you to track the value of your investment and see how it is performing over time.
How portfolio values are calculated
The portfolio value in this AZY DCA crypto calculator is typically calculated by adding up the total value of all of the Amazy that you have invested in. This value is typically calculated by multiplying the number of Amazy that you have invested in by the current market price of Amazy.
For example, let's say that you have invested a total of 5 Amazy using the DCA strategy, and the current market price of Amazy is $500. In this case, the portfolio value of your Amazy investment would be 5 x $500 = $2,500.
Additionally, this AZY DCA crypto calculator may also take into account the value of any additional investments that you have made using other cryptocurrencies or traditional assets. These investments would be added to the total value of your portfolio, along with the value of your Amazy investments.
Overall, the portfolio value in this AZY DCA crypto calculator is an important metric that can help you to track the performance of your investments and see how your portfolio is growing over time. By regularly monitoring the portfolio value, you can make more informed and disciplined investment decisions, and improve your chances of success in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.
What is Dollar Cost Averaging?
AZY Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) is a popular investment strategy that is often used in the world of cryptocurrency. AZY DCA involves investing a fixed amount of money into AZY (Amazy) on a regular basis, regardless of the current market price. This strategy can help investors to smooth out the potential ups and downs of the market and reduce the risk of buying at the wrong time.
Here's an example of how AZY DCA works: let's say that you want to invest $500 in Amazy. Instead of buying $500 worth of Amazy all at once, you could use the AZY DCA strategy to buy $100 worth of Amazy every week for five weeks. This means that you would be buying Amazy at different prices each week, depending on how the market is moving. If the price of Amazy goes up during those five weeks, you will be buying less Amazy each week. But if the price of Amazy goes down, you will be buying more Amazy each week.
The main advantage of using the AZY DCA strategy is that it can help to reduce the risk of buying at the wrong time. By investing a fixed amount of money on a regular basis, you can avoid the potential pitfalls of trying to time the market or making emotional decisions about when to buy. This can help to ensure that you are consistently buying into the market, rather than making large, one-time purchases that could be affected by market fluctuations.
Additionally, AZY DCA can help to reduce the average cost of your investment over time. By buying at different prices, you can potentially average out the cost of your investment and end up with a lower overall price than if you had bought all at once. This can help to maximize your returns in the long term.
Overall, the AZY DCA strategy is a popular and effective way to invest in Amazy. It can help to reduce risk and improve your chances of success in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.
How to invest in Amazy?
To invest in Amazy, you will need to find a reputable and reliable cryptocurrency platform or exchange that offers Amazy trading.
OKEx is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers Amazy trading. To invest in Amazy in OKEx, you will need to follow these steps:
- Create an account on OKEx: Visit the OKEx website and sign up for an account. You will need to provide some basic personal information and complete a verification process to create your account.
- Fund your OKEx account: Once your account is set up, you will need to deposit funds into your OKEx account. You can do this by transferring funds from your bank account or using a supported cryptocurrency.
- Search for Amazy on OKEx: Once you have funds in your OKEx account, you can search for Amazy on the platform. You can use the search bar or navigate to the "Markets" section of the OKEx website to find Amazy.
- Place an order to buy Amazy: Once you have found Amazy on OKEx, you can place an order to buy it. You will need to specify the amount of Amazy that you want to buy, as well as the price at which you are willing to buy it.
- Monitor your Amazy investment: After you have placed your order, your investment in Amazy will be processed and your Amazy will be added to your OKEx account. You can monitor the performance of your investment by accessing your OKEx account and viewing your Amazy balance and trade history.
Overall, investing in Amazy using OKEx is a simple and straightforward process. By following these steps, you can easily add Amazy to your investment portfolio and start benefiting from its potential growth.